K.S PLASTERING - For a top quality finish every time.
RSS

Recent Posts

Plastering / Painting
Decorating in Westbourne.
Burley job
Loft conversion.
Plastering a one bed flat.

Categories

Decorating in Bounemouth
Plastering and Painting.
powered by

My Blog

Burley job

K.S. Plastering have just completed another project in Burley, New Forest. The project was to remove old plaster from a wall in a old cottage, then to re-plasterboard the wall [at customers request] and then re-plaster.
Also we removed some pieces of plywood from the walls in one of the bedrooms and then plaster boarded them and re-plastered the walls. Then to complete the project we fitted some skirting board in the same bedroom to match existing.

13 Comments to Burley job:

Comments RSS
deep cleaning dubai on 30 June 2018 11:39
People are proud that should be about the most well-known and additionally established not damp cleaning vendors in Dubai - a reputation there is come in order to savor because of our 100% make certain, customer service plan and feel with a lot of fabrics and additionally garments. Eventhough dry housecleaning clothes, bridal gowns, suits and additionally shirts certainly is the main focus of our business, we also offer a specialist service to clean out silk and additionally leather and additionally we'll still clean any carpets, area rugs, curtains, blankets and additionally sofas for your needs!

anonymous on 08 August 2018 11:12
gddddddddddd

https://customessaysreviews.com/ on 15 August 2018 06:35
I have been doing the same job since the starting days of my carrier like and I have been trying to set a goal in this field. There had been a great scope of making a bright future if you are willing to put interest.

Scuba Diving in Cabo on 21 September 2018 14:30
Well one thing I would must like to admire in your post is your good skills but you know why America in peace itself because it has devastated peace of other countries.

David on 23 October 2018 10:58
Nice post here. You have removed some pieces of plywood from the walls in one of the bedrooms and then plaster boarded them and re-plastered the walls.Thanks for this information here.To get gym mats Click here http://www.rubbergymmats.co.uk/

ILLUMINAZIONE ESTERNA LED on 24 December 2018 15:33
Nice reflections.I liked your words.I can feel the depth inside this.I am sure my team will enjoy this.Good effort.Thanks.

Scuba Diving on 26 December 2018 13:13
Wao congrats.This is really nice post and I am looking forward to follow this site for good online.I hope it will he quite helpful for me.

breakfreemanagement on 30 December 2018 15:22
I am sure people would like your this effort. You should advertise this announcement on writing sites as well. Good to see this post.Thank you very much.

papersplanet on 26 January 2019 20:23
The massage about Plastering therapist is the best profession indeed by using which we can remove the stress of a person. If a person is busy all, the day without any rest period, therefore massage therapist is the best option for them to lead a balanced life.

james on 31 January 2019 07:25
You made my day! I am very happy and relaxed too that I find this blog. I was looking for the matter discussed in blog post. If you have some more blogs on the material please share those as well. Thanks a lot and keep sharing such useful information. 2 part Plumbing Forms,

buy essay on 06 February 2019 21:01
I agree you must never give up on your pet It was never so easy for me but I found similar services and now much better and still with my too, thanks

Liteblue USPS on 10 February 2019 08:52
Visit Signinsupport.net to know the correct procedure to log in to Liteblue USPS employee portal and make use of it much easily.

Prepaidgiftba on 14 February 2019 05:16
It was an excellent experience to sign up with Prepaidgiftbalance.site and check out my Visa Gift Card balance immediately.